BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
BurgerFuel Employee Review

7 August 2019
It was good start for my career i have learned to be patient with people overall good experience. Best part of this you will interact with numerous people
10 June 2020
SHIFT MANAGER (Current Employee) - Mount Roskill, Auckland
Burgerfuel is a fantastic company to start with the work we do and things we manage is really competitive. Taking care of little details is required. Busy working day is really enjoyable with a really good and fun-loving staff.
Pros
good learning atmosphere, free meal
Cons
less salary than the work we do
25 January 2020
Shift Manager (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Working at burger fuel was a fast-paced, smoothly run hospitality environment. I learned to manage staff, cash up, run a shift on the busiest nights and work well with other staff to make the vibe at work run to its best ability possible.
Management was always run really smoothly as periodicals were always followed, such as ordering and how the shifts are meant to be run etc.

The culture was an alty, warm welcoming to all people with there own quirks.

There wasn't really the main point being the hardest, but when workers brought there social/ personal problems to work is was a bit of a challenge.

the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that everyone had each other backs to make the customers have the most enjoyable as easy-going experience possible.
30 August 2018
Shift Manager (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Extremely fun workplace, great fro uni students looking for part time work. Great work culture and you learn a lot about the hospitality industry things like food prep, making burgers, customer service etc.
Pros
Great staff