BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
BurgerFuel Employee Review

Productive and fun

18 January 2020
Really easy and fun! good management and really helpful managers, there are tests everyweek on a computer so that you are aware of what you need to do on the job and do what is safe.
10 January 2020
Same location
Part-time staff (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Work is fine, pretty demanding and overworked at times. But I believe this might come down to which at re you work at. Some have a fun culture encouraged, others are more regimented and run poorly with owner participating in gossip and encouraging poor behaviour.
13 July 2020
Front of House (Former Employee) - Timaru, Canterbury
I worked at Burger Fuel for six months and left because of broken promises.

When I started there I was part time and working 22-28 hours. Even then I was stressed or from work.

But by the time I left I was on 8 hours because and I quote ‘she doesn’t upsell like *co worker* does’. Even though I did upsell, I just didn’t enjoy the angry customers you got with it.

So I was begging for more hours while trying to live off my minimum wage. I was then promised full time work but that never happened.

On top of that there was workplace bullying towards me and another coworker and no matter how much we talked about it it was ignored.
Pros
Free food after 5 hours.
Cons
Minimum wage for a big company. Workplace bullying. Hours cut with no explanation. Stress.
10 June 2020
SHIFT MANAGER (Current Employee) - Mount Roskill, Auckland
Burgerfuel is a fantastic company to start with the work we do and things we manage is really competitive. Taking care of little details is required. Busy working day is really enjoyable with a really good and fun-loving staff.
Pros
good learning atmosphere, free meal
Cons
less salary than the work we do