BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai14 reviews
It was good start for my career i have learned to be patient with people overall good experience. Best part of this you will interact with numerous people
BurgerFuel has a very strong culture of their brand and builds employees up. its brand that is focus on people and their passions in life more then just making a quick buck. they sponsor peoples passions and builds the communities around them.
A beautiful working environment,full of energetic staff with the passion for serving people.i loved the casual uniform ,team work and management that gets down to interact with staff
Pros
free lunch
It is originated at New Zealand. Franchise business along all over Gcc. It has an authentic taste of fresh and well-known burger as they are very good in services as well.
Pros
Free Food & accommodation transportation
Cons
Health care support are available
the company is great but worste management almost good experience they r hiring new staff influences with good salaries but they never increase old staff salary this is one off the bad move
Pros
meal on duty time
Cons
10 hours
My time as BurgerFuel's Brand Activation Manager was extremely fun! Beautiful two years that teach me things I could have never thought I would be capable of.
Learning how much difference it can make if you truly understand and love your brand culture, I felt I was breathing it every day at work and out of it as well.

Starting with the exhausting training in the kitchen ( staff made every minute fun & enjoyable ), continuing with planning marketing calendars, strategies and even creating new products. All of it, made each day memorable!
Pros
Meeting extraordinary people
Cons
Working for the UAE franchise
I'm right now still working at this company ,,this company originated from new Zealand ,,this company was very very much cool, uniform attribute etc was so cool. I'm enjoyed to work at this company till now, reason why I'm looking for a nother job is to improve more my knowledge as a shift manager n more wild and open mind it with this positions for me. I'm kind a person to stay long in the one company not to jump here and there for the short period. I can give you a guaranteed for this.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
10 hrs with break 1 hrs
As a Shift Manager I usually start my day at work with positive outlook, wearing smile, greeting all my colleague and all the customers. Making sure that everything is under control from the kitchen up to delivering to the customer.
Meeting different people from all folks all life is a challenge to me, and that we should know how to handle them. From their complaints, grumpy face and even how they acknowledged your work.

As a Shift Manager, for me the hardest part is shifting work from day to night shift, but with the time management, I'm able to set my time without any issues. Going to work with confident and positive mind.
Pros
free freebies and meeting all kind of people
Cons
Long Hours
A Day at work starts on a good daiy briefings that we conduct communicating and setting target and goals,
Managing the shift checking basic procedures being folowed, and standards are adhered to on daiy basis,,,

we take care of our internal employees as they are the one who will do a the hard work..

and the most enjoyable part o work is that we as team have a great understanding with each other and hence any difficult situation when e are faced we work it out together to make sure that everything is in place in order to avoid any negative feedbacks
Attendance sufficient time working hours by helping others in end applications and solving customer problems and delayed orders stand in the workplace in a timely manner and not to delay
Very good company to work with and the members here are fun to be with. You will be able to learn a lot and further enhance your skills and capabilities.
Typical day at work is always the same, Customer Service, Answering Telephone, Standing on Street Talker and Attentive.

I learned a lot from the Company, How to do preparation, as Back of the House. And be responsible.

The hardest part of my job when i'm carrying Bottle and can drinks. And i did not notice my back will be broken.
Pros
Free food
Cons
10 hours
Burger Fuel is a cool work place for me, this company example that everything are same no mam, no sir. The mot happiest experience when I became part of opening team in their Dubai mall branch. For me nice team, nice teamwork and treat us one family. The hardest part when their change the management concepts everything Favoritism involve also. Because their concern about their sales not for their staff salary wise that's why I'm not renewing..
Cons
managers selfish
i learned to be friendly to my co -workers as there manager ,the management is good they let me be who i want to be .
my co- workers are friendly because we always go for team building trips .

the Hardest part of the job is filling the gap of the workmates who are on vacation ,it causes a tight schedule.

The Most enjoyable part is time runs very first because am always be busy from the start of the shift to the end of it