BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Good people Bad benefits.

This really is the average run of the mill fat food company as much as they like to say otherwise they all do . Expect bad pay good people and average job satisfaction.

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

Bad pay

Very fun and chill workplace

Worked there for 3 years, was definitely one of my favourite places to work, they people I worked with were genuinely amazing people and have made friends for life

Pros

Chill workplace

Cons

Can get extremely fast paced

Productive and fun

I love working there when my time to many challenges and exciting I really learned more when the kiwi guys are teaching they gavr us there best interest

It's fun to work in this restaurant

Way back 2011 when I joined Burger fuel, I had a lot of wonderful and very challenging experience. It requires you to meet different people from different countries with different cultures of course that makes the whole work experience a very remarkable one. The food that we serve is not just an ordinary food but it is a gourmet mastered with perfection that suits every customers craving with Burgers.

Pros

Free spud fries when you check in in four square

Cons

8 to 10 hours

Productive and fun

Burgerfuel is fun and competetive work just like new zealand or kiwi people they create the burger not to cut. And also life is too short to eat bad burger

Horrible Management!

I worked at Burger Fuel for six months and left because of broken promises. When I started there I was part time and working 22-28 hours. Even then I was stressed or from work. But by the time I left I was on 8 hours because and I quote ‘she doesn’t upsell like *co worker* does’. Even though I did upsell, I just didn’t enjoy the angry customers you got with it. So I was begging for more hours while trying to live off my minimum wage. I was then promised full time work but that never happened. On top of that there was workplace bullying towards me and another coworker and no matter how much we talked about it it was ignored.

Pros

Free food after 5 hours.

Cons

Minimum wage for a big company. Workplace bullying. Hours cut with no explanation. Stress.

I have learned a lot from burgerfuel, from work ethics to management and find a way to solve the problem on- site.

Burgerfuel is a fantastic company to start with the work we do and things we manage is really competitive. Taking care of little details is required. Busy working day is really enjoyable with a really good and fun-loving staff.

Pros

good learning atmosphere, free meal

Cons

less salary than the work we do

Good work place for team that are starting

Good environment for staff willing to get up the step ladder in there career ,having a great opprtunity to develop skills by provide the staff ample training program to suit them up for success in coordination with the business

Fun work place but can be highly stressful

a standard day would be making burgers and serving customers cleaning dishes and grills. I learned how to be more confident with complete strangers and how to become more efficient with my work. Workplace culture can be good fun lots of banter and jokes, but most people who I worked with would slack off and made my job more harder. Hardest part would be doing consecutive graveyard shifts 11pm-5am and dealing with drunk and high people and people who act like they are elite and you should worship the ground they walk on. Most enjoyable is being able to play our own music and turn the place into a mini club.

Fast paced but sociable workplace

Working at burger fuel was a fast-paced, smoothly run hospitality environment. I learned to manage staff, cash up, run a shift on the busiest nights and work well with other staff to make the vibe at work run to its best ability possible. Management was always run really smoothly as periodicals were always followed, such as ordering and how the shifts are meant to be run etc. The culture was an alty, warm welcoming to all people with there own quirks. There wasn't really the main point being the hardest, but when workers brought there social/ personal problems to work is was a bit of a challenge. the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that everyone had each other backs to make the customers have the most enjoyable as easy-going experience possible.

Productive and fun

Really easy and fun! good management and really helpful managers, there are tests everyweek on a computer so that you are aware of what you need to do on the job and do what is safe.

Depends on the franchisee you get

Work is fine, pretty demanding and overworked at times. But I believe this might come down to which at re you work at. Some have a fun culture encouraged, others are more regimented and run poorly with owner participating in gossip and encouraging poor behaviour.

Enjoyable but stressful

BurgerFuel is a Great first job for anyone who wants to get in the workforce. It can be hard to balance school and work. Give you good opportunities, not a long term job.

Fun working environment

Having our own radio station that plays banging music really uplifts employee spirits. Burgerfuel is not an easy place to work, you need to bring your A game every day and I feel like we shape a lot of kids into adults by showing them how to work hard and how to reap the rewards.

Good company

Feel like home to work all team member are supportive and friendly. Benefits and bonus . Work no pressure and team work and good management Thanks Regards

Amazing staff and environment... Horrible management

Summary: + Staff is great and fun to chill with + Lax environment, not much for strictness and by-the-book rules + Get to develop communication skills and multi-tasking + Nice food - Higher ups are all a bunch cucks that don't care about you or your team - Large workloads, small rewards - Very stressful Full: Always understaffed, with the same rotation of workers on for whole days at a time. Managers are worse off than regular crew working essentially the entire week for not much better pay. Staff when in a good mood are all friendly and fun to be around, gets quite tense during lunch and dinner rushes as everyone is stretching themselves to handle unbearable workloads. Staff meals are great, as long as you're a fan of their food. Stores are encouraged to be extremely competitive, and there's constantly inter-store competitions that result in a store-wide cash reward based on rank placements. Cash is split based on working hours and generally decided by store manager. Can expect a whole lot of stress all the time with minimal reward. However if you're looking for an intimate work space that keeps you extremely busy and has you working yourself to death in a team this might be the one for you.

BurgerFuel has a very strong culture of their brand and builds employees up

BurgerFuel has a very strong culture of their brand and builds employees up. its brand that is focus on people and their passions in life more then just making a quick buck. they sponsor peoples passions and builds the communities around them.

Best Place to Work

BurgerFuel is a fantastic company to work for, the management and company policies are great. They encourage individual personality and style, on the job training works well and there’s great perks such as a free burger and staff drinks during shift. You’re allowed to have fun on the job while maintaining a high level of service and product quality, I loved this job.

It was good start for my career i have learned to be patient with people overall good experience. Best part of this you will interact with numerous people

Hated this job

I did not like working for burgerfuel management was unfair to part timers and the owner of the store gave out empty promises throughout the year and a bit that I worked there.

productive and fun work place

A beautiful working environment,full of energetic staff with the passion for serving people.i loved the casual uniform ,team work and management that gets down to interact with staff

Pros

free lunch
  • BurgerFuel