BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel Employee Reviews

Burgerfuel is a fantastic company to start with the work we do and things we manage is really competitive. Taking care of little details is required. Busy working day is really enjoyable with a really good and fun-loving staff.
Pros
good learning atmosphere, free meal
Cons
less salary than the work we do
As a Shift Manager I usually start my day at work with positive outlook, wearing smile, greeting all my colleague and all the customers. Making sure that everything is under control from the kitchen up to delivering to the customer.
Meeting different people from all folks all life is a challenge to me, and that we should know how to handle them. From their complaints, grumpy face and even how they acknowledged your work.

As a Shift Manager, for me the hardest part is shifting work from day to night shift, but with the time management, I'm able to set my time without any issues. Going to work with confident and positive mind.
Pros
free freebies and meeting all kind of people
Cons
Long Hours
A Day at work starts on a good daiy briefings that we conduct communicating and setting target and goals,
Managing the shift checking basic procedures being folowed, and standards are adhered to on daiy basis,,,

we take care of our internal employees as they are the one who will do a the hard work..

and the most enjoyable part o work is that we as team have a great understanding with each other and hence any difficult situation when e are faced we work it out together to make sure that everything is in place in order to avoid any negative feedbacks
Working at Burgerfuel was fun and fast paced. It gave me a lot of hospitality skills and made me a better worker. I had a great staff apart from a manager who bullied me into leaving the job. I did really enjoy the atmosphere and appreciated the work. Would recommend especially for first time hospitality workers.
Pros
Free food if you worked over 8 hours
Cons
Late nights
I give them fair review since I am not happy with there management and how they handle employes. I hope they will also consider the hard work and dedication of their employees.
Pros
Cons
Long hours of work with no overtime
Attendance sufficient time working hours by helping others in end applications and solving customer problems and delayed orders stand in the workplace in a timely manner and not to delay
Very good company to work with and the members here are fun to be with. You will be able to learn a lot and further enhance your skills and capabilities.
Typical day at work is always the same, Customer Service, Answering Telephone, Standing on Street Talker and Attentive.

I learned a lot from the Company, How to do preparation, as Back of the House. And be responsible.

The hardest part of my job when i'm carrying Bottle and can drinks. And i did not notice my back will be broken.
Pros
Free food
Cons
10 hours
day starts when i open the store and prep all the salads and ingredients and also set up tables and chairs and turn the fryers and grill on. prepping all salads and patties in the correct manner and in a hygienic way is a must.wash all dishes from the prep and get ready for the lunch hour by taking in store orders, phone orders and online orders. make sure names on receit match their orders. must always be talking to customers and make sure they were satisfied with everything. make sure the store is clean through out the shift and take away trays and wipe tables when needed. the whole store needs to be cleaned like the grill the dishes and the fryers as well as mopping the store and cleaning the toilets
Pros
tight crew
Cons
very low pay
Great experience, exceptional training, strong work ethic gained.
Awesome product.

Had fun working there and learnt a lot. Awesome people who were apart of my team. Felt very challenge everyday which was great.
Pros
Free lunch, great uniform, great benefits, great company
Cons
Poor pay, very hot to work there
Always loved the food, music and atmosphere of the restaurant and quality of the burgers which attracted me to work there, But the whole theme of making the place "young trendy and hip" led to many inconveniences as most workers just always wanted to party, As being "the new guy" so they called me i had to do alot of little unnecessary chores for the managers so they can leave early go party so on on but on the plus side learnt alot about hospitality , Health and hygiene and general kitchen stuff, Most enjoyable part of the job was eating the quality burgers
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Long hours, Unorganised unhonest manager
Productive and fun work place you keep yourself learning as everyday of your duty. creating a good atmosphere to your collegues. Team work is vital of each department and that will lead to success.
Great working environment , supportive shift managers, a number of great team members

Graveyard a best shift to work on with a fast pace environment.
While on internship

I have developed whilst working as a general staff member and I.T. Trainee. I am currently learning about all aspects of running business and Information Technology includes,

*Customer Relations; _____________________________________________________

• Up selling products,

• Dealing with complaints and following up with unsatisfied customers,

• Introducing the brand to new customers,

• Encouraging customer interaction with staff and HQ promotions/competitions.

*Information Technology__________________________________________________

• Setting Up Access point(routers)

• Maintaining and setting Apple Devices.

• Web development (Front end & Back End)

• Installing and Fixing networking cables.

• Maintaining network and systems.

• Programming.

• Windows Server Version 2003-2012.

• Active Directory.

• SQL Server 2008.
Pros
Free Lunches
This job requires a lot out of you but at the end of the day you feel rewarded. Everyone is fun to work with and there is a great team environment.

A typical day is prep, service, and cleaning, making sure everything is going smoothly and trying to make sure the customers are happy.

The hardest part were the quiet days, when you are standing around trying to find extra stuff to do.

The people I worked with were the best part of the job, they are happy and inviting and always take care of you, a great team environment, and also the busy days because you are busy you are always doing something and it was fantastic.
Pros
The team, and the discount.
Cons
Extra shifts at short notice, and calls when not working.
great food and nothing more to say not a place id ever work again
Pros
one free burger
Cons
long hours, little salary
overall rating is good...

working at this company is good.

salary and benefits are obviously high compare with other company within kingdom. co- workers are approachable and supportive.
Burger Fuel is a cool work place for me, this company example that everything are same no mam, no sir. The mot happiest experience when I became part of opening team in their Dubai mall branch. For me nice team, nice teamwork and treat us one family. The hardest part when their change the management concepts everything Favoritism involve also. Because their concern about their sales not for their staff salary wise that's why I'm not renewing..
Cons
managers selfish
i learned to be friendly to my co -workers as there manager ,the management is good they let me be who i want to be .
my co- workers are friendly because we always go for team building trips .

the Hardest part of the job is filling the gap of the workmates who are on vacation ,it causes a tight schedule.

The Most enjoyable part is time runs very first because am always be busy from the start of the shift to the end of it