BurgerFuel Employee Reviews for Crew Member in Riccarton, CanterburyReview this company
Crew Member1 review
Riccarton, Canterbury1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 62 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It took them a year to finally train me on other positions, despite being considered one of their best employees. There is almost no such thing as a salary increase. Lots of freeloading lazy staff or staff causing drama. Certain positions such as the Chippie and hotline staff depending on the setup are constantly under pressure. Hours are typically short and drawn out over multiple days making work and normal life balance terrible. There is a lack of mid-management and lack of training. Current/new management does not care about quality at all. Hours can fluctuate and you can find them promising you hours and then cutting you down to under 10 hours a week. Lots of pressure to 'upsell' despite sometimes upselling bad combinations of food or to the point where a customer is extremely upset. They will make you close every day if they can. They will also try to shorten your hours so they do not have to give you any food. There is no such thing as a break
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BurgerFuel?
See more BurgerFuel reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at BurgerFuel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 62 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about BurgerFuel
- What is the company culture like at BurgerFuel?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at BurgerFuel?One person answered
- Does BurgerFuel have a staff discount? How much is BurgerFuel’s staff discount?One person answered
- Would i need qualifications for this job? If so what would i need?One person answered
- How long does it take to get back to an applicant for further interviewing etc.
- Is BurgerFuel hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- What is the usual shift length and how many breaks are given?
- How much salary does a kitchen crew get paid and is it inclusive accommodation and transport.
- Can i apply for a store staff even if im in the other country?
- How old do I have to be to be able to apply for this job