BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel Employee Reviews for Front End Associate

Front End Associate5 reviews
I worked at Burger Fuel for six months and left because of broken promises. When I started there I was part time and working 22-28 hours. Even then I was stressed or from work. But by the time I left I was on 8 hours because and I quote ‘she doesn’t upsell like *co worker* does’. Even though I did upsell, I just didn’t enjoy the angry customers you got with it. So I was begging for more hours while trying to live off my minimum wage. I was then promised full time work but that never happened. On top of that there was workplace bullying towards me and another coworker and no matter how much we talked about it it was ignored.
Pros
Free food after 5 hours.
Cons
Minimum wage for a big company. Workplace bullying. Hours cut with no explanation. Stress.
BurgerFuel is a fantastic company to work for, the management and company policies are great. They encourage individual personality and style, on the job training works well and there’s great perks such as a free burger and staff drinks during shift. You’re allowed to have fun on the job while maintaining a high level of service and product quality, I loved this job.
Friendly people encouraging environment. They helps me become so much more confident with customers because I was quite a shy person and now I have no problem
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Late nights
Very good company to work with and the members here are fun to be with. You will be able to learn a lot and further enhance your skills and capabilities.
Always loved the food, music and atmosphere of the restaurant and quality of the burgers which attracted me to work there, But the whole theme of making the place "young trendy and hip" led to many inconveniences as most workers just always wanted to party, As being "the new guy" so they called me i had to do alot of little unnecessary chores for the managers so they can leave early go party so on on but on the plus side learnt alot about hospitality , Health and hygiene and general kitchen stuff, Most enjoyable part of the job was eating the quality burgers
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Long hours, Unorganised unhonest manager