BurgerFuel Employee Reviews for Part-time staffReview this company
Part-time staff1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 67 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Work is fine, pretty demanding and overworked at times. But I believe this might come down to which at re you work at. Some have a fun culture encouraged, others are more regimented and run poorly with owner participating in gossip and encouraging poor behaviour.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at BurgerFuelPart-time staff positions
BurgerFuel's back-to-back Store of the Year team is on the hunt for energy & attitude!
Auckland City, Auckland
8 days ago
See more BurgerFuel reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at BurgerFuel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 67 reviews
Ratings by category
3.5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.5 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.4 out of 5 stars for Management
3.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about BurgerFuel
- What should you wear to an interview at BurgerFuel?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at BurgerFuel?2 people answered
- Does BurgerFuel have a staff discount? How much is BurgerFuel’s staff discount?2 people answered
- How much salary does a kitchen crew get paid and is it inclusive accommodation and transport.One person answered
- What are the working hours at BurgerFuel?One person answered
- Can i apply for a store staff even if im in the other country?One person answered
- Would i need qualifications for this job? If so what would i need?One person answered
- How long does it take to get back to an applicant for further interviewing etc.
- Is BurgerFuel hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- What is the usual shift length and how many breaks are given?