BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

3.5Work–Life Balance

Good people Bad benefits.

This really is the average run of the mill fat food company as much as they like to say otherwise they all do . Expect bad pay good people and average job satisfaction.

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

Bad pay

I have learned a lot from burgerfuel, from work ethics to management and find a way to solve the problem on- site.

Burgerfuel is a fantastic company to start with the work we do and things we manage is really competitive. Taking care of little details is required. Busy working day is really enjoyable with a really good and fun-loving staff.

Pros

good learning atmosphere, free meal

Cons

less salary than the work we do

Fast paced but sociable workplace

Working at burger fuel was a fast-paced, smoothly run hospitality environment. I learned to manage staff, cash up, run a shift on the busiest nights and work well with other staff to make the vibe at work run to its best ability possible. Management was always run really smoothly as periodicals were always followed, such as ordering and how the shifts are meant to be run etc. The culture was an alty, warm welcoming to all people with there own quirks. There wasn't really the main point being the hardest, but when workers brought there social/ personal problems to work is was a bit of a challenge. the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that everyone had each other backs to make the customers have the most enjoyable as easy-going experience possible.

Fun workplace

Extremely fun workplace, great fro uni students looking for part time work. Great work culture and you learn a lot about the hospitality industry things like food prep, making burgers, customer service etc.

Pros

Great staff

Fun work place, management of store and staff could do with more improvements

hardest part of the job is constantly working under pressure for little to none rewards and very little pay. Most enjoyable part of the job is working close with other team members who get along well share same interests and know when to work hard when required

Cons

hours and time of hours

Great Place to work

I loved working at Burgerfuel as it taught me a lot about the general running of a restaurant. With a great team and great management I was able to progress and have confidence in the workplace. My most enjoyable part of the job would definitely be meeting all the people and engaging with the regular customers.

Pros

Free Lunches, Good progress opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BurgerFuel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BurgerFuel