BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BurgerFuel Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

Shift Manager11 reviews
Burgerfuel is a fantastic company to start with the work we do and things we manage is really competitive. Taking care of little details is required. Busy working day is really enjoyable with a really good and fun-loving staff.
Pros
good learning atmosphere, free meal
Cons
less salary than the work we do
Working at burger fuel was a fast-paced, smoothly run hospitality environment. I learned to manage staff, cash up, run a shift on the busiest nights and work well with other staff to make the vibe at work run to its best ability possible.
Management was always run really smoothly as periodicals were always followed, such as ordering and how the shifts are meant to be run etc.

The culture was an alty, warm welcoming to all people with there own quirks.

There wasn't really the main point being the hardest, but when workers brought there social/ personal problems to work is was a bit of a challenge.

the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that everyone had each other backs to make the customers have the most enjoyable as easy-going experience possible.
Feel like home to work all team member are supportive and friendly.
Benefits and bonus .

Work no pressure and team work and good management

Thanks

Regards
It was good start for my career i have learned to be patient with people overall good experience. Best part of this you will interact with numerous people
Extremely fun workplace, great fro uni students looking for part time work. Great work culture and you learn a lot about the hospitality industry things like food prep, making burgers, customer service etc.
Pros
Great staff
Teamwork is really important, implementing highest standard of the company and proper handling of customer to with them back on our business, training assist to all staff, follow up and focus on training
hardest part of the job is constantly working under pressure for little to none rewards and very little pay.

Most enjoyable part of the job is working close with other team members who get along well share same interests and know when to work hard when required
Cons
hours and time of hours
I loved working at Burgerfuel as it taught me a lot about the general running of a restaurant. With a great team and great management I was able to progress and have confidence in the workplace. My most enjoyable part of the job would definitely be meeting all the people and engaging with the regular customers.
Pros
Free Lunches, Good progress opportunities
I'm right now still working at this company ,,this company originated from new Zealand ,,this company was very very much cool, uniform attribute etc was so cool. I'm enjoyed to work at this company till now, reason why I'm looking for a nother job is to improve more my knowledge as a shift manager n more wild and open mind it with this positions for me. I'm kind a person to stay long in the one company not to jump here and there for the short period. I can give you a guaranteed for this.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
10 hrs with break 1 hrs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BurgerFuel?
As a Shift Manager I usually start my day at work with positive outlook, wearing smile, greeting all my colleague and all the customers. Making sure that everything is under control from the kitchen up to delivering to the customer.
Meeting different people from all folks all life is a challenge to me, and that we should know how to handle them. From their complaints, grumpy face and even how they acknowledged your work.

As a Shift Manager, for me the hardest part is shifting work from day to night shift, but with the time management, I'm able to set my time without any issues. Going to work with confident and positive mind.
Pros
free freebies and meeting all kind of people
Cons
Long Hours
Attendance sufficient time working hours by helping others in end applications and solving customer problems and delayed orders stand in the workplace in a timely manner and not to delay