BurgerFuel Employee Review

looks can be decieving
Front of house, Grillman (Former Employee) –  Albany16 August 2015
Always loved the food, music and atmosphere of the restaurant and quality of the burgers which attracted me to work there, But the whole theme of making the place "young trendy and hip" led to many inconveniences as most workers just always wanted to party, As being "the new guy" so they called me i had to do alot of little unnecessary chores for the managers so they can leave early go party so on on but on the plus side learnt alot about hospitality , Health and hygiene and general kitchen stuff, Most enjoyable part of the job was eating the quality burgers
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Long hours, Unorganised unhonest manager

Other BurgerFuel Employee Reviews

Hated this job
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 July 2019
I did not like working for burgerfuel management was unfair to part timers and the owner of the store gave out empty promises throughout the year and a bit that I worked there.
After organising trainings and workshops for the local farmers of my community,they started to target the good farming methos which made them more pro
Assistant farmer maneger (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland11 June 2019
I have got a certificate from yali network in USA for my active participation and engagement in the training of the local farmers of my community. My effort helped many local farmers to be competitive and engage in their farming activities. They become more productive after following my methods taught to them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons