BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
BurgerFuel Employee Review

excellent place to work

9 February 2015
Great working environment , supportive shift managers, a number of great team members

Graveyard a best shift to work on with a fast pace environment.
30 January 2020
Morning Set Up (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
a standard day would be making burgers and serving customers cleaning dishes and grills.

I learned how to be more confident with complete strangers and how to become more efficient with my work.

Workplace culture can be good fun lots of banter and jokes, but most people who I worked with would slack off and made my job more harder.

Hardest part would be doing consecutive graveyard shifts 11pm-5am and dealing with drunk and high people and people who act like they are elite and you should worship the ground they walk on.

Most enjoyable is being able to play our own music and turn the place into a mini club.
13 December 2019
Same location
Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Having our own radio station that plays banging music really uplifts employee spirits. Burgerfuel is not an easy place to work, you need to bring your A game every day and I feel like we shape a lot of kids into adults by showing them how to work hard and how to reap the rewards.
8 July 2019
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I did not like working for burgerfuel management was unfair to part timers and the owner of the store gave out empty promises throughout the year and a bit that I worked there.