BurgerFuel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
BurgerFuel Employee Review

Fun environment - Not the best management: Hastings

25 September 2018
It was a fun environment and people to work around.. But you make one mistake, you get a grilling. Doesn't have to be that big. The management isn't the best/ that reliable. Hours are sometimes ridiculous and ask you to cover a lot.
Pros
Free burger and drink every 5 hours. 25% discount
Cons
Hours. Management. Can be stressful.
28 November 2016
Working at Burgerfuel was fun and fast paced. It gave me a lot of hospitality skills and made me a better worker. I had a great staff apart from a manager who bullied me into leaving the job. I did really enjoy the atmosphere and appreciated the work. Would recommend especially for first time hospitality workers.
Pros
Free food if you worked over 8 hours
Cons
Late nights
10 June 2020
Burgerfuel is a fantastic company to start with the work we do and things we manage is really competitive. Taking care of little details is required. Busy working day is really enjoyable with a really good and fun-loving staff.
Pros
good learning atmosphere, free meal
Cons
less salary than the work we do
30 January 2020
a standard day would be making burgers and serving customers cleaning dishes and grills.

I learned how to be more confident with complete strangers and how to become more efficient with my work.

Workplace culture can be good fun lots of banter and jokes, but most people who I worked with would slack off and made my job more harder.

Hardest part would be doing consecutive graveyard shifts 11pm-5am and dealing with drunk and high people and people who act like they are elite and you should worship the ground they walk on.

Most enjoyable is being able to play our own music and turn the place into a mini club.