BurgerFuel Employee Review

Burgerfuel review
Lower Hutt, Night Manager (Former Employee) –  Lower Hutt, Wellington1 September 2018
A typical evening during a shift required me to manage and look after a team of 6-11 staff members. Positioning them in areas they could excel in and also progress which included customer service, stacking burgers,chippie stacking to bagging the orders and food delivery instore. I believe that there is always room for progression no matter the gender or nationality. My role was very fulfilling knowing that my staff could trust me and themselves no matter the situation I gave me. I would say the hardest part of the job was delivery the greatest service under pressure of a full restaurant and packed docket orders as well as keeping a staff up and running under control. The most enjoyable part was having a fun shift with co-workers that verbally spoke and showed they enjoyed their time while working and leaving feeling like they done the best they could and what they needed to improve on the next shift. Helping my co-workers was the best part of being apart of this company.

Other BurgerFuel Employee Reviews

Hated this job
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 July 2019
I did not like working for burgerfuel management was unfair to part timers and the owner of the store gave out empty promises throughout the year and a bit that I worked there.
After organising trainings and workshops for the local farmers of my community,they started to target the good farming methos which made them more pro
Assistant farmer maneger (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland11 June 2019
I have got a certificate from yali network in USA for my active participation and engagement in the training of the local farmers of my community. My effort helped many local farmers to be competitive and engage in their farming activities. They become more productive after following my methods taught to them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons