BurgerFuel Employee Review

Aimless, full of drama, and idiotic management
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Riccarton, Canterbury15 March 2018
It took them a year to finally train me on other positions, despite being considered one of their best employees. There is almost no such thing as a salary increase. Lots of freeloading lazy staff or staff causing drama. Certain positions such as the Chippie and hotline staff depending on the setup are constantly under pressure. Hours are typically short and drawn out over multiple days making work and normal life balance terrible. There is a lack of mid-management and lack of training. Current/new management does not care about quality at all. Hours can fluctuate and you can find them promising you hours and then cutting you down to under 10 hours a week. Lots of pressure to 'upsell' despite sometimes upselling bad combinations of food or to the point where a customer is extremely upset. They will make you close every day if they can. They will also try to shorten your hours so they do not have to give you any food. There is no such thing as a break

Other BurgerFuel Employee Reviews

Hated this job
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 July 2019
I did not like working for burgerfuel management was unfair to part timers and the owner of the store gave out empty promises throughout the year and a bit that I worked there.
After organising trainings and workshops for the local farmers of my community,they started to target the good farming methos which made them more pro
Assistant farmer maneger (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland11 June 2019
I have got a certificate from yali network in USA for my active participation and engagement in the training of the local farmers of my community. My effort helped many local farmers to be competitive and engage in their farming activities. They become more productive after following my methods taught to them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons