BurgerFuel Employee Review

Nice... at the start
Normal worker (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington18 October 2018
It’s a good place but hard to get cover and gets you very tired. A lot of work for a newbie. Older staff don’t work as hard/aren’t expected to work as hard. They get paid more than me so? Not enough workers on at one time. Staff are fun, but grumpy when busy. I do like it, don’t get me wrong. Just isn’t for me. Sadly I wanna quit after 3 months...
Pros
Free food after 5 hours
Cons
Long nights and stress

Other BurgerFuel Employee Reviews

Hated this job
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 July 2019
I did not like working for burgerfuel management was unfair to part timers and the owner of the store gave out empty promises throughout the year and a bit that I worked there.
After organising trainings and workshops for the local farmers of my community,they started to target the good farming methos which made them more pro
Assistant farmer maneger (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland11 June 2019
I have got a certificate from yali network in USA for my active participation and engagement in the training of the local farmers of my community. My effort helped many local farmers to be competitive and engage in their farming activities. They become more productive after following my methods taught to them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons