BurgerFuel

BurgerFuel Employee Review

good sense of community and teamwork
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Silverdale, Auckland20 July 2018
a fun and different place to work. fast paced and usually cheerful. good work is rewarded. having such a young management team means that occasionally personal issues get in the way.

Other BurgerFuel Employee Reviews

Fun work place but can be highly stressful
Morning Set Up (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland30 January 2020
a standard day would be making burgers and serving customers cleaning dishes and grills.

I learned how to be more confident with complete strangers and how to become more efficient with my work.

Workplace culture can be good fun lots of banter and jokes, but most people who I worked with would slack off and made my job more harder.

Hardest part would be doing consecutive graveyard shifts 11pm-5am and dealing with drunk and high people and people who act like they are elite and you should worship the ground they walk on.

Most enjoyable is being able to play our own music and turn the place into a mini club.
Fast paced but sociable workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury25 January 2020
Working at burger fuel was a fast-paced, smoothly run hospitality environment. I learned to manage staff, cash up, run a shift on the busiest nights and work well with other staff to make the vibe at work run to its best ability possible.
Management was always run really smoothly as periodicals were always followed, such as ordering and how the shifts are meant to be run etc.
The culture was an alty, warm welcoming to all people with there own quirks.
There wasn't really the main point being the hardest, but when workers brought there social/ personal problems to work is was a bit of a challenge.
the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that everyone had each other backs to make the customers have the most enjoyable as easy-going experience possible.