BurgerFuel Employee Review

alot of friendly customer service and attention to detail
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  auckland nz20 February 2016
day starts when i open the store and prep all the salads and ingredients and also set up tables and chairs and turn the fryers and grill on. prepping all salads and patties in the correct manner and in a hygienic way is a must.wash all dishes from the prep and get ready for the lunch hour by taking in store orders, phone orders and online orders. make sure names on receit match their orders. must always be talking to customers and make sure they were satisfied with everything. make sure the store is clean through out the shift and take away trays and wipe tables when needed. the whole store needs to be cleaned like the grill the dishes and the fryers as well as mopping the store and cleaning the toilets
Pros
tight crew
Cons
very low pay

Other BurgerFuel Employee Reviews

Hated this job
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 July 2019
I did not like working for burgerfuel management was unfair to part timers and the owner of the store gave out empty promises throughout the year and a bit that I worked there.
After organising trainings and workshops for the local farmers of my community,they started to target the good farming methos which made them more pro
Assistant farmer maneger (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland11 June 2019
I have got a certificate from yali network in USA for my active participation and engagement in the training of the local farmers of my community. My effort helped many local farmers to be competitive and engage in their farming activities. They become more productive after following my methods taught to them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons