BurgerFuel Employee Review

Fun work place, management of store and staff could do with more improvements
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington20 January 2018
hardest part of the job is constantly working under pressure for little to none rewards and very little pay.

Most enjoyable part of the job is working close with other team members who get along well share same interests and know when to work hard when required
Cons
hours and time of hours

Other BurgerFuel Employee Reviews

Hated this job
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 July 2019
I did not like working for burgerfuel management was unfair to part timers and the owner of the store gave out empty promises throughout the year and a bit that I worked there.
After organising trainings and workshops for the local farmers of my community,they started to target the good farming methos which made them more pro
Assistant farmer maneger (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland11 June 2019
I have got a certificate from yali network in USA for my active participation and engagement in the training of the local farmers of my community. My effort helped many local farmers to be competitive and engage in their farming activities. They become more productive after following my methods taught to them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons