BurgerFuel Employee Review

After organising trainings and workshops for the local farmers of my community,they started to target the good farming methos which made them more pro
Assistant farmer maneger (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland11 June 2019
I have got a certificate from yali network in USA for my active participation and engagement in the training of the local farmers of my community. My effort helped many local farmers to be competitive and engage in their farming activities. They become more productive after following my methods taught to them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons

Other BurgerFuel Employee Reviews

Hated this job
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 July 2019
I did not like working for burgerfuel management was unfair to part timers and the owner of the store gave out empty promises throughout the year and a bit that I worked there.
Fun workplace
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Parnell, Auckland28 January 2019
I've learned a few things about myself while working at Burgerfuel, my strengths and weaknesses. I was able to identify them and improve on them simultaneously while enjoying the busy work flow and gaining new skills.

The culture around BurgerFuel workplace in Parnell is vibrant and fun , even when working on one of the busiest nights of the week which is either friday or saturday night. You could never stress about anything at work because tasks are always delegated to each staffs, accordingly to their experience and management level. Workload is fairly shared around.

The hardest part of the job for me personally would be managing a customer's complaint or frustration. I could easily get flustered by this however, I overcame this by experiencing more of customer complaints. I grew more confident and handled almost every situation with care by the system's rules and policies. It was both scary and fun because I was learning how to step out of my comfort-zone.
Pros
yummy staff meals (burgers)
Cons
not enough hours/shifts are only 2-3hrs long, 15 mins break only