Cardinal Logistics Management

Cardinal Logistics Management Employee Reviews

Very fun work environment
Warehouse assistant (Current Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland27 March 2019
Lovely place to work the people are very welcoming so are all the supervisors and managers. I enjoy working in this environment very much. I learned a lot at this company and there is always room for improvement.
typical day
reach operator (Former Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland14 February 2019
typical day at cardinal do more work while the favourites get "supervisor" roles telling people to do what they don't even know themselves lol. people were good management need more people skills lol
Pros
staff sale
Cons
staff sale goods days from expiring lol
Its not bad its fun to pkay cards while on break then back to work
Devanning (Former Employee) –  Auckland Airport, Auckland28 January 2019
Just start the container,and the unloading easy and understandable most will try to help each other out if something goes wrong or someone is stuck or needs help
Very fun and get along with all staff members
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Auckland3 December 2018
Coming from cardinal was a very great experience, meeting new people and different cultures, I was very honoured making new friends with a different culture
Pros
They shouted us during weekend work and also when u had done a few year with the company
fultime
Team Leader Role (Former Employee) –  new zealand15 September 2018
had moved to melbourne why i finished with this job, good job, but relocated, if i was still in nz i would still be there, i ended up doing my reach/tugger licence from there as well
Good honest people
Reworker (Former Employee) –  Manukau and Papatoetoe27 August 2018
The people at Cardinal were a lovely bunch of people to work with. Cardinal was a very family orientated company which saw alot of the children of workers come through the compay and eventually go on to bigger and better work goals
Pros
Annual bbq shouts by the owner, Tony
Cons
The busy seasons were outrageous
Kept me busy however, some containers took a lot longer than they should have
Devanner (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 July 2018
Some containers could take all day to unload, which took a lot of enjoyment out of working there, it didn't help I could be waiting up to half an hour for a fork lift. However, it was a very supportive environment with supportive people.
Pros
Very relaxed on breaks
Cons
Some containers could take ages
Slavery takes you further
Reach Driver (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland22 May 2018
To get far in this company, you're expected to work ridiculous conditions. Hit targets above KPI and then get targeted my management if targets aren't achieved. Favourites are more likely to get the easy jobs.
Pros
some good people
Cons
bad management, picking favourites
My opinion
Storeman (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland26 March 2018
What I loved about this company were the people. I worked with many diffrent cultures, from Maori {my culture}, to Islander, to Pakeha, Indian and afew others. Everyone was friendly who all got along constantly! I had worked in a warehouse previously but with this one I leant so much more. I ran Dispatch on my own so that was awesome. The speed was incredible as I loved working under pressure. Being able to learn invoicing, notes was a blast. I enjoyed the job alot but the money side of things was abit of a issue.
It was not setup as a fun place, it was just work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland13 March 2018
I enjoyed it as it was work for me and many other of my colleagues. The pay was pretty pathetic but many of us had no choice but to turn up for work. I lived a street down from the warehouse so it was very close to my home which is part of the reason I stayed, I was able to save petrol especially with the poor hourly rate they were paying us.
Great co workers poor management
Reach driver (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland25 January 2018
Was there for 4 years never allowed to advance , yet people come in less than a month and made "supervisor" managers play favourites and pay is slack, if you like brown nosing your way to the top this is the place for you . Only thing that makes that place bearable are the cool people who work there other than that you will get Unrealistic work loads and managers who dictate rather than lead.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Pay / management
New Zealand logistics place
STOREPERSON (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland4 November 2017
This was my first job in New Zealand. Working there was the best thing that happened for me, I had just moved to a new place but they made me feel right at home and built my confidence up. I only left because my Visa was over but I've made life long friends because of this place.
Summary
Store person (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland21 March 2017
I enjoyed working at Cardinal Logistics because the people were always friendly but I would not recommend working there due to the way they manage certain situations
Great job, Poor management.
Administration (Former Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland5 December 2016
The job and the staff were great to work with and progress into a great career but they have some management that have their own styles of working and if you are not up to the standard you would not last long. A job not to have an opinion in, you are not allowed say or do anything their that might benefit the workplace without approval of on manager in particular who does not like confrontations at all.
it was very fun in the enviroment
Assisting Inventory (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland9 June 2016
at a normal day of work it is very busy..... scanning codes and wrapping pallets was a drag hahha but overall experience i believe it was okay
Pros
friendly people, safe enviroment
Cons
alot of dramas
Fun at times
Storeperson (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland11 April 2016
It was a fun place to work in but managers werent being fair on workers. always had a new worker nearly every week because management was firing workers if she didnt like them.
Pros
meeting new people making long life friends
Cons
manager being unfair
Fun work place
Picker Packer (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland9 February 2016
very good work environment with a positive and very exuberant co workers. it helped me understand what to do or the basics of a team work environment.
Producive & fun workplace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Auckland Airport, N5 January 2016
works busy , learn new ways to make the picking/packing faster & co-workers are easy to get along with. The most hardest part of the job is probably looking for missing products.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
orders being dropped different times
great experience
Storeman/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland26 November 2015
This was the start of my learning, I learnt alot from working here including:
pick/packing
KPI's
Correct Lifting
Team Work
Reach
Forklift
Runner
How to manage a small team
Team Leader skills
Manifesting
Being Punctual
Pros
Great people
Cons
Productive, physical, hands on but friendly work environment
Re- worker (Former Employee) –  Mangere6 August 2015
Reworking products such as re-packaging or labelling products. I learned to always be doing something work related if there is nothing to do at a certain point of time then I shall find something useful to do. Working as a team, and most importantly getting the job done. The management team is well organised and works to getting what is needed to be done, done. The hardest part of the job would be working at a fast paste doing the most physical job which is to stack heavy goods such as cat or dog food. The most enjoyable part of the job is labelling products such as chocolates, rice and also cushions and bedding laundry.
Pros
working with the same age group. young high school graduates.
Cons
When one falls the whole team falls. example can be absences

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Logistics Management. Our community is ready to answer.