Cardrona Alpine Resort
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cardrona Alpine Resort Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
Best job work climate I've been apart of. The hours were long and the pay was average but the people and the place are outstanding. Lots of opportunity for growth I would definitely recommend applying.
I had a very good experience working at Cardrona Alpine Resort in New Zealand. I worked as the Concierge. The pay was around $18 per hour and I recieved a free lift pass.
Just do it. Such a great working environment and people are awesome. There are so many perks, new friends, staff parties, free lift pass and lessons for staff! You gotta do it!
I love working in the ski fields and if I didn’t love Cardrona I would not have done the 4 seasons I already had. Its a second home to me but I am excited to move to the bigger mountains on this planet!
Pros
Snowboarding!
Cons
Driving up and down the hill everyday
Skiing and teaching at Cardrona Alpine Resort is probably one of the most exciting and fulfilling jobs there is. You work with a great team, or I should say more like a family, throughout the winter and to ski at one of the best resorts in the southern hemisphere.
Pros
The people, the views and the snow!
Cons
there are none!
Upper management gave off an attitude that everyone was replaceable. That we should feel appreciative of the job. Also had exceedingly high standards and many demands without consideration of the actual viability.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cardrona Alpine Resort?