Carter Holt Harvey
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Carter Holt Harvey Employee Review

Good people, lots of change

23 August 2015
The team that I have worked in for the past 3 years has been very united and a great place to work. The team spirit and people makes for a very relaxed and fun culture. That said, there is significant change now and many of the teams are either relocating or subject to significant change. This means that the teams I have been working alongside will soon no longer be part of my working day and the management team that I am working with are moving to a different business.
Pros
The people are great to work with
Cons
Significant change now means job no longer the same / relocation further to travel
1 March 2018
Same location
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) - Onehunga, Auckalnd
The company is privately owned and currently up for sale. While the people are great the sale prospect is causing uncertainty and insecurity. The business can be a fun pace to work at and has a large diverse ethic work force.
Pros
Great people, flexible work hours, able to work from home.
Cons
Business uncertainity
2 June 2015
Same location
Weighbridge Administrator (Current Employee) - Onehunga, N
I pretty much new everything else except uploading run sheets using excel and uploader and also data analyse which is something that I never had done it before so these are the two things I have learnt from this company.
Pros
half an hour lunch
Cons
yes long hours when it comes to month end.
14 May 2020
Production Operator (Former Employee) - Whangarei, Northland
They treat you like a number. Expect 200% from you on minimum wage when someone on their first day does nothing on same pay rate. Very hard to get pay rises, always promised never given. Management is useless, no idea how to run a company. You only move up by treading on other people.