Carter Holt Harvey
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Carter Holt Harvey Employee Review

good place

12 June 2017
good environment to work and friendly staff. I love how thins are working as they use the latest equipment with folk hoist, reach hoist, computerize programmed to load and unload the product. The biggest paper company in New Zealand.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
good hours
23 January 2018
Same role
Pay wasn’t too bad. Management was hopeless. Constant relocating around the site which made it harder to get good at one skill at a time
Came across some employees who thought they were your boss

Was lied too multiple times about my contract and wasted my time on many levels

I’d rate it a two or three out of ten. Wouldn’t recommend working there unless it’s a last resort.
Pros
Bugger all
Cons
Useless management, unrealistic work expectations, lack of respect to employees, to many temps
18 May 2017
If below 0 was a rating Carter Holt Harvey would get it threatened like prisoners and even sworn and talked down soon by CEO.they have no interest in hearing what their employees have to say
Pros
Good pay in areas
Cons
Disrespectful unprofessional
14 May 2020
They treat you like a number. Expect 200% from you on minimum wage when someone on their first day does nothing on same pay rate. Very hard to get pay rises, always promised never given. Management is useless, no idea how to run a company. You only move up by treading on other people.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carter Holt Harvey. Our community is ready to answer.