Carter Holt Harvey
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Carter Holt Harvey Employee Review

Good work culture and safety.Good roster

20 May 2015
10 hour day over 4 day roster
Work was varied and support good

Good team work and easy work enviroment.

the variety of machinery and work was interesting and rewarding.
Pros
Work roster, Job satisfaction
Cons
Travel time from home
18 November 2012
Get feedback throught out the whole machine from opperators. Do improvements or strip parts just to get a more of and understanding of how it works. I have learned that the operators are the key to me making my job successful as they hold the most information and experience on the machines and us as engineers need them. The hardest part of my job is to get management and the opperators to be aligned. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see my machine run continously at a high speed without any mechanical breakdown.
Pros
i have full responsibility of the corrugator
Cons
i have no one to fill in for me when i go on holiday which i always come back to lots of work, that was not completed while i was away
14 May 2020
They treat you like a number. Expect 200% from you on minimum wage when someone on their first day does nothing on same pay rate. Very hard to get pay rises, always promised never given. Management is useless, no idea how to run a company. You only move up by treading on other people.
6 April 2020
Will I must say this was the best company I have ever worked for.Best bunch of workers.good community. Probably was I stayed therefore 30 years.Good amenityies
Pros
Allgood
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carter Holt Harvey. Our community is ready to answer.