Carter Holt Harvey
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Carter Holt Harvey Employee Review

1 July 2014
I love my job I worked 12hrs a night that means 4on and 4off in other words 4days @ work and 4days off. Anyway the beauty of my job is filling in report and ready for the next shift just to let them know if there is an on going problem during our run. Hardest part of the job when our packer went for her break and I have to cover her. I worked with friendly bundle of team nice people with good attitude
Pros
Yes company offered free lunch if our team reached the target of the month
Cons
Yes long hours
24 November 2016
Engineering/ Packing/ Stores (Former Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
4 nights on 4 days off was a hard shift. Just got back into sleeping nights and it was back to work.The money was good for the hours but impacted on home life too much.
15 December 2015
Machine operator. (Former Employee) - Auckland, NZ
First of all,a typical day would start off with preparing with the work schedule for the day and any emergency order that can be slotted in with production schedule. The work environment was awesome, working with co-workers and Management.learning new skills such as operating other machines and different job tasks. All this can be challenging,satisfying,and enjoyable as a task has been completed The social club and the end of the year breakups brought the whole work environment to a new level, as you felt you were a part of the company.
Pros
Awesome work social set ups
Cons
had to pay for it and taxed too high
28 July 2015
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT) (Former Employee) - Auckland
Underpaid comparative to market. Good work / life balance, would have had to wait till someone left for a promotion. Not a great culture outside of work.
  1. It is a very productive and we always have fun but everyone wish to have that company back because its close down (redundancy)