Carter Holt Harvey
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Carter Holt Harvey reviews

Carter Holt Harvey

Carter Holt Harvey Employee Review

Not a company I would recommend to my friends

Lack of vision and leadership. Good experienced staff. Massive turnover of staff (Management) Don't upgrade on equipment There seems to be a lack of knowledge in all areas of the business

Pros

medical and pension

Cons

Lack of pride

Same role

we play table tennis at smoko

A very nice place to work at and has been for the last 28 years we have brought our 5 children up while working at the mill

Pros

work

Cons

loss of jobs

Stressful and long hours

Not a very good place to work.no money spent on new machinery.no overhead gantry to help with the heavy lifting of trusses and frames.Low wages had to wait for the min pay rate to go up to $20hr.got ripped off annual leave to use during covid lockdown 2020.Quantity not quality to get your cube out every week.Long hours hard on the body sore backs and shoulders.High absenteism due to getting sick or body is sore.need a day off.No incentives lack of direction by management.Wages could be way higher for what you do better off being a hammerhand or building apprentice.Carters executive management don't really care your just a number you work hard to fatten there pockets.Carters need to be investigated can be quite a toxic enviroment.

Pros

Southern Cross discounted Healthcare, you need it when your body breaksdown, Good mates there they the ones who do the real work.

Cons

Long hours.always tired.no incentives.no free lunches.low pay.

Work somewhere else if you can

They treat you like a number. Expect 200% from you on minimum wage when someone on their first day does nothing on same pay rate. Very hard to get pay rises, always promised never given. Management is useless, no idea how to run a company. You only move up by treading on other people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carter Holt Harvey. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Carter Holt Harvey