Carter Holt Harvey
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Carter Holt Harvey Employee Review

Productive but very challenging.

18 November 2012
Get feedback throught out the whole machine from opperators. Do improvements or strip parts just to get a more of and understanding of how it works. I have learned that the operators are the key to me making my job successful as they hold the most information and experience on the machines and us as engineers need them. The hardest part of my job is to get management and the opperators to be aligned. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see my machine run continously at a high speed without any mechanical breakdown.
Pros
i have full responsibility of the corrugator
Cons
i have no one to fill in for me when i go on holiday which i always come back to lots of work, that was not completed while i was away
20 May 2015
10 hour day over 4 day roster
Work was varied and support good

Good team work and easy work enviroment.

the variety of machinery and work was interesting and rewarding.
Pros
Work roster, Job satisfaction
Cons
Travel time from home
24 November 2016
4 nights on 4 days off was a hard shift. Just got back into sleeping nights and it was back to work.The money was good for the hours but impacted on home life too much.
15 December 2015
First of all,a typical day would start off with preparing with the work schedule for the day and any emergency order that can be slotted in with production schedule. The work environment was awesome, working with co-workers and Management.learning new skills such as operating other machines and different job tasks. All this can be challenging,satisfying,and enjoyable as a task has been completed
The social club and the end of the year breakups brought the whole work environment to a new level, as you felt you were a part of the company.
Pros
Awesome work social set ups
Cons
had to pay for it and taxed too high
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carter Holt Harvey. Our community is ready to answer.