Carter Holt Harvey
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Carter Holt Harvey Employee Review

Productive work place

21 February 2014
On a typical work day you will be picking small orders on a wheel cart and then stack onto a pallet which is wrapped and then taken away to be loaded into freight trucks.
Cons
Short hours
1 March 2018
Same location
Assistant Laminator and Printer, Aperio (Former Employee) - Christchurch New Zealand
Great management with great wokers. I learned a lot from my friend that I worked with..the best part is when we had lunch and talked about the job. The hardest part is when we worked long hours
Pros
great manage ment
Cons
1 November 2015
Same location
Maintenance Engineer (Fitter and Turner) (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Daily checks on all machines. Doing work which was scheduled for the day. Shuts on machines. Full time on standby on any breakdowns. Learned faultfinding on machines and to get better performanse. Good team, always willing to help each other. Satisfaction of finishing a job before the cut off time and to see that a machine is in a good running condition, and better working, after the job is done.
Pros
Shift and meal allowance, Pension and Medical Insurance, overtime
14 May 2020
Production Operator (Former Employee) - Whangarei, Northland
They treat you like a number. Expect 200% from you on minimum wage when someone on their first day does nothing on same pay rate. Very hard to get pay rises, always promised never given. Management is useless, no idea how to run a company. You only move up by treading on other people.