Carter Holt Harvey
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Carter Holt Harvey reviews

Carter Holt Harvey

Carter Holt Harvey Employee Review

we play table tennis at smoko

A very nice place to work at and has been for the last 28 years we have brought our 5 children up while working at the mill

Pros

work

Cons

loss of jobs

Same role

Not a company I would recommend to my friends

Lack of vision and leadership. Good experienced staff. Massive turnover of staff (Management) Don't upgrade on equipment There seems to be a lack of knowledge in all areas of the business

Pros

medical and pension

Cons

Lack of pride
Same location

Enjoy my job and the people i work with

I am at my work station at 0515/1715 to prepare myself and my crews equipment EG tools, sap and data sheets. talk to previous operators from out going shifts about any breakdowns jams or quality problems they might have had during there shift. get along well with operations manager and the maintenance department, try to give them as much information about machine centres as I can so work can be carried out on designated maintenance day. enjoy the challenges of drying low density logs very difficult job. Best part of the job is knowing I am going home satisfied that I have produced the highest quality of veneer possible and my fellow work mates are going home safely to there family.
Same location

supportive and motivational

Carter Holt Harvey wood products has good benefits for it's staff and is proactive in upskilling personnel. I worked with a great team in the maintenance department servicing equipment ranging from Vintage to highly sophisticated, a good all-round experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carter Holt Harvey. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Carter Holt Harvey
  • we play table tennis at smoko