Carter Holt Harvey
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Carter Holt Harvey Employee Review

Friendly Team

24 March 2019
Had very good friendly team while working at Carter Holt Harvey. Very supportive. Working as fork hoist operator was not a very easy task for me. But I received encouragement from the colleagues.
Pros
free coffee
27 January 2015
Same location
Corrugator Stacker Operator (Current Employee) - mahunga Drive, Mangere
Every working night is like any other job need to work hard and be responsible for what you are doing learned how engaged in some cases that you have to make proper decision to make the job done safely especially how to interact to other people with good management who always care for safety friendly co-workers sometimes you have to work double to cover some absentees but at the end of the shift you feel happy because you've get the job done.
Pros
bring your own
Cons
normal hours
14 May 2020
Production Operator (Former Employee) - Whangarei, Northland
They treat you like a number. Expect 200% from you on minimum wage when someone on their first day does nothing on same pay rate. Very hard to get pay rises, always promised never given. Management is useless, no idea how to run a company. You only move up by treading on other people.
6 April 2020
Scaffolder (Former Employee) - New zealand
Will I must say this was the best company I have ever worked for.Best bunch of workers.good community. Probably was I stayed therefore 30 years.Good amenityies
Pros
Allgood
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carter Holt Harvey. Our community is ready to answer.