Carters, Inc
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Carters, Inc Employee Reviews

New Zealand4 reviews
Friendly company, Lovely staff
Looked after their staff, fast moving, uniform was included, health and safety awareness. Sales and Expenses monitored. Very motivated. A good company to work for.
Pros
Free uniforms, performance bonus
Cons
Good Workspace
My Day working at carters would always be the same, i was on the move non-stop. I wasn't the only one working there, there was just two of us. i would clean upstairs and that consists of a ladies bathroom, mens bathroom, the staff room, and two offices.

I would then head downstairs whilst going down i would be mopping the staircase. As i get down i meet my other partner who will be cleaning the counter and the shelves and i would help out.

We then wait until everyone leaves the store and mop the entire store, and the 2IC will be waiting until we finish and he would lock up the store and leave.

The staff that worked there were very nice, they use to think i was a good worker and offered a permanent job, but i wasn't staying i told them that i was coming back to Hamilton. Working around people who made me feel welcome was very enjoyable and a great experience for me.
Pros
Good confidence
Cons
The smell of the cleaning products
Productive and Fun workplace
Great Team. Friendly co-workers. Its busy, but a stress free atmosphere makes everyday all the more easier and you'll find it there. I learned some customer service skills and basics in construction/building, and supplies.
Pros
Great Staff
Working at Carters, Porirua
I learned allot about different construction materials and i also learnt how to do stock-take and shelf sorting.
I also learnt a bit about how trucking deliveries work in the construction industry.

The environment of the store was homely and gave a very positive vibe.

I enjoyed my entire time there and met allot of great friendly people.