Cash Converters
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cash Converters Employee Reviews

It was a great place to work but unfortunately job security was the issue for me as a temp worker. I would have loved to stay but due to covid I was let go
Do not work for this company EVER. You are expected to do unpaid overtime EVERY WEEK. Management will use anyone as a scapegoat for their own incomptencies. Bonuses can be taken away without discussion.
Pros
Cons
Over worked, underpaid and undervalued no matter how hard you work.
It is a good company to be working in, although the "promotion" of staff is normally done externally by hiring new people for available positions instead of offering the vacancies to staff that are already experienced in the business, unfair on that sense.
Good to learn about different types of aspects of the business, from Log Book Loans, to Pawn Gold/Silver, Personal Loans and Buybacks.
Pros
Good environment; Good work schedule
Cons
Low wage (minimum); Fast paced; Stressful
If you like working long hours to make your boss lots of money while you get very little for the work you do then go ahead. I was the assistant manager for 6 years and staff turnover is huge. You are not rewarded for your efforts and family members of the director who are useless are pushed to the top. Avoid like the plague.
Pros
Get first pick of stock with a discount
Cons
Working there.
Entreprise non professionnel.. Responsable absolument pas à la hauteur, malheureusement l’incapacité de gérer une équipe. Les salaire ne sont jamais perçu à la bonne date, quand on demande des renseignements sur certaine chose il et constamment dans l’incapacité de répondre. Aucune communication .. Je recommande absolument pas cette entreprise.
Les employés sont en général très sympa, une saine compétition entre les employés que le directeur a rendu malsaine en demandant des chiffres irréalisable pour une jeune stagiaire. De plus, j'avais de nombreuses mission à effectuer, on ne pas laissé en faire une seule à part la gestion des stocks.
Ravie de cette expérience , nous travaillons dans une bonne ambiance !! je ne suis pas d'accord avec les avis précédents car j ai un salaire correct et des primes tous les mois !! Les patrons sont très sympas et les jours fériés sont payés !
Every day is different, bringing new and unique challenges - customer service is at the forefront of everything, and there are lots of different aspects to the job
Very hard to progress if you’re a manager already, very much a boys club, so zero chance of enhancement.
Little support, with minimal visits. Absolutely no 1-2-1’s, no appraisals.

Lovely staff and customers are great, but senior management really let them down
New challenges every day. Great if you are a people person & good at customer conflict resolution & also prepared to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
Company is good depends on the store you work in manager you have can be like a playground you enjoy your work but how management handle themselves and situations are off putting
A typical day at Cash Converters was quite stressful. It has challenges especially with whether or not a loan should or shouldn't be granted. Most of the time they were granted because of the generation if income for the company even when you
Store management is awful. Was threatened by a new starter who made malicious allegations about me. Management also bully and misrepresent your comments. Had a manager destroy my resignation, only to try and keep me as he had no cover and then terminate my contract. Old customers came to my new work place to try and shoplift to sell to my old store. Worst experience!
Fue una satisfacción poder entrar a formar parte del equipo Cash Converters en Inglaterra, fueron grandes experiencias, había que luchar y esforzarse día a día para conseguir las metas que nos proponían, pero eso me fortalecía como individuo viéndome con el paso del tiempo más habilidoso y experto en la materia.
It was great working with the company.It really gives opportunity to develop business acumen and work independently. Greate place to boost career skills.
Cool bonne ambiance collègues ballade dans les rayons
I cannot give a review as this stage as I am pretty nee to this company. Other than that, all is good so far.

The hardest part of the job is working with people who have been there longer than me.
Buena relacion. Empresa, empleado. Trabajo en grupo
Se trabaja muy bien, valoran el esfuerzo y el trabajo suele ser rotativo, por lo que se hace muy ameno,
I enjoyed worked for this company, it was fun and always competitive.I especially loved merchandising, working with customers and being an all rounder. I don't mind being put into another department because that's how I learned how to do everything that I know. I am a good worker under any circumstances.
You need to be a top seller in all types of items. Work for free to set up fpr the day and work for free to close up as these times are notaking money so they dont see why they should pay you.
Mystery Shopper can be on anything even of you know nothing about a product. We cannot all be elctronic snazzy, games, movies, phones, musical instrument and jewelery, if we got a bad peecebt on a mystery shop then we had to write an essay on why we failed and how we wouls do better.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash Converters. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9