Cash Converters
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cash Converters Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
Experience
A typical day at Cash Converters is doing the most and going out of your way, not for the buisness itself but for our customers. The management/Leadership team are friendly, keep you on your toes and are just like another colleague. Waking up knowing your going to work to make even 1 customer smile or delighted just keeps you going back. Definitly a friendly bunch and is like a 2nd family. You have your bad experiences with customers, but thats probably 1 to 100.
Pros
The experience you get with happy and not so happy customers. Family atmosphere. Comfortable.
Cons
Bad raves and comments about the company.
Left feeling horrible.
Says they are there for you then stab u in the back with your personal information they wanted u to share to make sure ur safe. Told lies in my review e.g leaving wrk early on numerous occasions nd taking break I didn't seem to know about.. tried to point out a flaw in their system but got blamed for fraudulent behaviour. Thought management were real nice til they decided to by what someone was saying and Not by what they said they saw, which was all hard work for no reason shot cash converters call centre.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cash Converters?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash Converters. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9