CCS Disability Action
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CCS Disability Action Employee Reviews

New Zealand13 reviews
It was a good experience working in CCS Disability Action. Staff are very friendly and explain the things you couldn’t understand in your job agreement. They discuss properly what your job is and make sure you’re aware of it
Great company to work for. Very supportive of both their staff and those using their services. Nice team environment. However as with all social services more funding is needs.
Had an awesome manager that wanted us to advance with our skills and abilities. Received lots of training and help within our work so we could help and maintain our clients independence in there homes and out in the community. Thoroughly enjoyed my job.
Pros
Management really cared about us as Workers
Cons
No cons for CCS at the time I worked there!
I loved working for CCS Disability Actions. Just love helping people especially little children with special needs reach their Goals with in the Center educationally, emotionally, socially and physically.. Would love to work for this Company again. I gained a whole lot of knowledge and skills and experienced many great things while working as a Paraprofessional.
Pros
get pay for mileage, get help anytime you need.
Cons
not enough hours
i am gud at management nd very punctual. I was good at the previous job but i love to do drive forklift thats why i am applying forklif jobs all over Auckland only.
I enjoy driving while visit clients, the most important is to be there for the clients. I like chatting with clients and support to help them out by listening. It very easy and relaxing, can have spare time do things that need to be done.
Pros
free time
Cons
phone
Happy with the people no problems Great training group Needed hours got it and needed time off got it I would go back but said no give ideas to where I can go All good
Pros
Time off
Cons
Good hours
A typical day at work involved reconciling the banking and preparing any accounts for the financial manager to pay. Filing and 20th account preparations.
I like going house to house visiting clients and caring for them one on one. The quality time is well spent and have enjoyed working with all the different people over the years. Compassion and passion are both stand out qualities in this field of work for me.
Pros
Caring for people one on one, flexibility
Cons
unexpected illnesses that may arise, passing away
I enjoyed working for this organisation, they are an awesome team who take care of you and the people we support
its an amazing company that goes above and beyond to help its employees as much as the people it cares for. Training is part of the deal as you work toward relevant and useful qualifications you are making a real difference in your client's lives. Just great.
more or less typical day at work getting reward information or update improvement from client with disabilities in their independent goal. staff always keep in touch communication for the clients who are deaf and other people in business.
Pros
enjoy and sharing with clients with disabilities
Cons
not enough clients for me to work, salary a bit low
working and supporting people with disabilities in home, shopping social outing working in a team staff and boss excellent time can be difficult