CCS Disability Action
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
CCS Disability Action Employee Review

Support Worker

21 December 2019
It was a good experience working in CCS Disability Action. Staff are very friendly and explain the things you couldn’t understand in your job agreement. They discuss properly what your job is and make sure you’re aware of it
18 November 2018
Had an awesome manager that wanted us to advance with our skills and abilities. Received lots of training and help within our work so we could help and maintain our clients independence in there homes and out in the community. Thoroughly enjoyed my job.
Pros
Management really cared about us as Workers
Cons
No cons for CCS at the time I worked there!
28 October 2018
I loved working for CCS Disability Actions. Just love helping people especially little children with special needs reach their Goals with in the Center educationally, emotionally, socially and physically..
Would love to work for this Company again. I gained a whole lot of knowledge and skills and experienced many great things while working as a Paraprofessional.
Pros
get pay for mileage, get help anytime you need.
Cons
not enough hours
23 June 2018
i am gud at management nd very punctual. I was good at the previous job but i love to do drive forklift thats why i am applying forklif jobs all over Auckland only.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCS Disability Action. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5