CEVA Logistics
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

New Zealand7 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,411 reviews

Alright not bad

They’re a new company in transport industry for N.Z they’re based in Australia so they don’t know how we do things on this end everyday there are changes which doesn’t help

fun and Productive

I like that job nothing with it and I wouldn't want to change anything about it. The environment was good and the permanent that work there are sociable as well.

Pros

travel allowance

Cons

there is no problem

Productive and good people

Fun, pro-active, comapssionate It taught me about LEAN and the 5 S way of working. Meet deadlines. Be able to approach my superiors with any potential issues.

family orientated

the culture here is very good you will never be bored or have a dull day with yhe workmates and managers and office staff i have gotten all my machine licences and certificates here

Pros

stability

Cons

payroll is in australia

It was a friendly workplace

I learned alot at work especially Accounts clerk work/imports/exports , my accounts manager was the best manager he did his job right. Co-workers were friendly the hardest part of the job was been made redundant and had to leave.

Pros

BBQ every fridays after work

Cons

Wasn't paid enough

Ceva is a fun work place

A typical day at work for me would consist of receipting inbound, picking packing and dispatching of orders and also inventory control. I have learnt a lot during my time with Ceva including supervisor skills. I manage my work load to ensure i meet my clients KPI's. My co-workers are a great bunch of guys and i will miss them when i move on from Ceva. The hardest part of my job is EOM when the pressure is on to get all orders completed so my client can meet their budget which is all part of the service. The most enjoyable part of my job is customer satisfaction.

Pros

A good team

Cons

not enough hours

Typical day at the office

Everyday is different, like Forest Gump says "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get".My approach to the day starts off with opening my emails, then assess which emails need prioritising. I then always prioritise my work load actioning what is important and has any impact / benefits to the company. I've learnt over the years with good organisation / time management / prioritising makes for happy employees.Co-workers I can easily adapt to and have no problem adjusting and adapting to any environment. My previous co-workers definitely had team spirit. There were 5 departments in my previous organisation and everyone made the company as a whole with every individual playing a part and assisting always. I do miss and have made life time friends with alot of my co-workers.Being a global organisation I always had to request rates and assistants from our overseas offices. Due to time differences, the hardest part of the job would probably have to be the time of email responses, requesting something you need via email or phone and not getting a response in a timely manner. This has an affect on productivity and causes a snow ball effect.I have enjoyed all my managers / supervisors / team manager in all my previous roles. As managers they have developed me as the individual I am today. I would definitely work under any of them again in the future.

Pros

my own car park

Cons

aircondition in the office had a mind of its own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CEVA Logistics