Chameleon Customer Contact
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chameleon Customer Contact Employee Reviews

I believe that this company is one of the best places to learn skills in door to door sales and building your managerial skills. People who are looking to improve their communication skills can definitely opt for this company.
Pros
Shared Lunch
Cons
Not much of outside activities
If you really love sales then go. Good for get experience and team members are friendly specially field supervisor. But main management are always hungry. I think it’s really a challenging job. It’s all about door to door.
Never recommend anybody to join them. Did not get commission properly and deduction time to time. Did not give any encouragement Or praise for good work.
Awesome team, very friendly and out going, there were many funny moments. Sales is a very challenging job, it went well. Management were really good helping out always when you weren't too sure. The hardest part was meeting KPIs.
Work culture is great. Everyone feels welcomed and apart of the team. Typical day would be going to the main office and a group chat and then heading out to do door knocking and promoting the products.
Pros
incentives and bonuses
Cons
Working outside in bad weather
Really learned a lot from this job as on daily basis we have to meet different kind of people. We learn a lot about different cultures from this job. This job has made my huge number of links in NZ.
The flexibility and work-life balance is unreal! school holidays, sick kids, broken bones...they've got your back. Expect to work your a%& off to get to that point, and rightly so, but they recognise hard work, dedication and solid work ethic. I've sharpened my business acumen, how to fill in 10,323 excel trackers, expanded my knowledge10-fold in HR and employment law and how to be a good employer while thinking commercially.
Pros
Freedom to trial new approaches and working next to Dunkin Donuts
Cons
Little-no employee diversity and working next to Dunkin Donuts.