Chandler Macleod Employee Reviews

Reliable and flexiable
Utility & Service Attendant FIFO (Current Employee) –  Pilbara WA1 September 2019
Have been amazing to me and really understanding of the situations i have been through as i no longer work full time and have still kept me employed and offered me plenty of work
Best agency to go through in warehousing
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC6 August 2019
I worked the afternoon shift starting at 3:30pm and finishing at 11:30pm.
My role was to scan boxes from a pallet one by one using an RF scanner and to find its location and restock the merchandise to the shelf.
Management is very organised with shifts, pay etc. Never had any problems with management.
The warehouse is a great environment to work in because they challenge you, they set targets you must reach each night.
The hardest part of the job is probably the physical part of it, lifting heavy boxes all night, bending your back etc.
Pros
no one bothers you, you just do your own thing
nothing
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Newcastle NSW16 July 2019
There has been absolutely no followup or interest shown in my role from my immediate account manager, whats more is when I requested a extra shirt because I work in a 5-6 shift perweek in a very dirtyenvironment I was bluntly tild no and thag I needed to be in this role for a minimum of 3 months. Whats more is that after approx 4 weeks I contacted my manager to infrom them that this was NOT the role for me and again bluntly told to bad there is nothing else available hence I'm still is this role.
Pros
nil
Cons
no interest shown in me as a client
chicken poultry (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD12 July 2019
The company is very kind towards there workers they are organised. There was very good teamwork and everyone had a positive mindset. They had good pay
Pros
Free lunch, offer free shower, work clothes
Helpful and assisting
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW29 May 2019
Very good agency to work for and helpful when inquiring about any queries.Pay is 99% on time.pay rate is average or better.Easy to contact.Responsive.
Pros
Treats now and again
Cons
Take your job and shove it!
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW22 May 2019
Well, it's been 12 months now since you promised me a job and screwed me out of a paying job. So since chandler macleod screwed me and wanted me to pay them $1500 in order for me to work.

People don't eat steggles chicken! It contains pool chlorine and floor bleach, you know those juices when you open a chicken it's like a redish colour? That's it! Chandler macleod and steggles knows this and is considered a major health hazard!
Productive safe day at work
Poly Welder (Former Employee) –  Boddington WA17 May 2019
A great safe day at work
Learn more about my job and improve the way I do it
Management could give more support to its workers
Workplace culture could do with some improvements
The hardest part of the job is getting everybody to work together
The most enjoyable part of the job is job satisfaction
Pros
Home every night
Dont waste your time
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC6 May 2019
Unprofessional staff, no respect or support for workers. Management have no regard for workers issues or concerns and blatantly rude. Would not work through this agency again
Great team environment
Injury Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Altona VIC15 April 2019
The team was very supportive and helpful with a great manager that leads her staff very well. Able to see the potential of a candidate and grow their experience into the role.
friendly
Worker (Former Employee) –  Macleod VIC8 April 2019
I worked in BAIADA poultry factory, I had a great and friendly work team when I worked there. How great they were! Worked fast and efficiently. I still miss my great team.
Excellent
Factory work. Process worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 March 2019
CMG is a very good agency to work with it has a good hourly rate, and I have work for it before back in Griffith NSW under Baiyada...and I look forward for working for it again.
Joke
Articulated Dump Truck (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW5 March 2019
Waste of time. An employment recruitment company that advertises on a free site, jobs that dont exist. You do the math. Its just another shining example of totally use less people, making money from the sweat of others,
Pros
Learning curve, never use this mob
Cons
Waste of time
Very cooperative and a loving company
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Domestic Airport NSW19 February 2019
Very fun and cooperative company. The employers were so cooperative, very kind and understanding.

Particularly the employers were fair all around the building. Giving everyone equal amount of work. Making everyone happy and stable with there daily lives.
Good company
Executive Assistant to General Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth WA16 February 2019
Chandler Macleod were easy to deal with. Their staff were very professional and always available for queries. They would touch base with me on how the job was going.
Work hard
Food process worker at Steggles (Former Employee) –  Ipswich QLD12 February 2019
Work as a team sometimes independent. Respect others keep your self safe and others. My goal is to do the job properly and follow instructions given.
The hardest job is when some one bullying you. The most enjoyable part of the job when work with the friendly team having fun.
Horrible and insecure employment
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NSW5 February 2019
No job security and bullying , stalking tactics Used by chandler in the plant, standing behind workers without them knowing, patronising treatment and was made feel incompetent, no support while being bullied by permanent staff in plant. Made work extreme overtime hours with subliminal threats of being sacked.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Up to 11 hour shifts
Customer Compliance Officer
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD2 February 2019
CM is not a very employee friendly company. Zero care factor for their Labour Hire staff. The job with the Federal Government that is advertised is a job that has so much pressure. Unrealistic KPI’s . Rate of Pay is much lower than that paid to APS staff, even though Labour Hire Staff get no sick leave, annual leave or long service leave. Be Warned this is a high pressure, stressful position with a paltry wage , whilst CM pockets a healthy commission on each Labour Hire Employee. Exploitation !
Pros
Zilch
Cons
Does not do enough to protect their Labour Hire Staff, willing to compromise values, integrity, and overlook breaches just to keep getting contracts from the Federal Government.
Disappointing let down.
Labour Hand (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 February 2019
Health, safety and wellbeing of labour hire workers not taken seriously.
I felt I was not taken seriously when I had voiced my concern with the unpleasant workplace environment and believe I was possibly over looked for other job opportunities and given less shifts as a result. I had no confidence in further voicing concerns with regards to unacceptable incidents that continued to arose in the same workplace environment.
Pros
Casual work, so luckily was not locked in permanent contract with a hazardous, dangerous and or unhealthy or unpleasant workplace.
Cons
Workers wellbeing not taken seriously.
Cmc
Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 December 2018
CMC take great care both staff, wages for contract could;d be better but they make ends meet and that's about it
Job security is a big miss with them as working under contract which basically could end at any time.
The team I work with are great which makes a great day in the office.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Contractural work
Great company
Warehouse assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW5 December 2018
I have only worked at one company with this agency. They have been helpful & understanding.
I would start at 5am & finish at 1pm which was perfect for me.
The management are co operable & always understanding.
The job was not hard at all it's something I have been used to, it was quite easy & straight forward.
The staff I would deal with were always professional & friendly.
Pros
friendly & efficient
Cons
nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.