Chandler Macleod
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chandler Macleod Employee Reviews

Was contracted by Macleod, so didnt work in their team per say, The team I did work with was fantastic and I maintain friendships with many from that site. Macleods mamagememt was flexible and progressed with the times during a difficult phase for the country and team.
I have worked under their management over two years. Company policy Fair and good but we as a human character everyone not good for every time due to our too much social needs! We hate each other for our very small needs to enjoy too much during our alive time, after death we all same way treated by our beloved me family members
Pros
Do not understand!
Cons
Do not understand!
I have really enjoyed my time with Chandler Macleod. Joining my team over a year ago I was impressed and optimistic by their high tenure rate. I feel I have grown my skillset and had a more diverse workload than in my entire career. I took the opportunity for another level of autonomy as I led my own projects, while still always feeling like I had a strong support system. In my experience there were many opportunities to learn and develop within Chandler Macleod. I also feel the company was more invested in wellbeing, with wellness programs and advice - which I really value in an employer.
Pros
Flexibility, Communication, Professional team members, Diverse workload, Opportunities to develop
Cons
Large company means it can be hard to get to know everyone
I work within the corporate team and have found the flexibility and understanding to be amazing. KPI's are regularly set and reviewed and the management teams are great communicators. My experience during the COVID-19 challenge has been even better, with the leadership teams taking a very clear 'people first' approach and prioritising both physical and mental health.
Pros
Flexibility, working conditions, management teams
Cons
I've never had any issues with any of my previous employers and never experienced unfair treatment. But chandler is completely different story. They don't care about their employees and never provide them with the necessary support. If you want to raise a concern... no point to do it. No one listens and they blame you for their lack of professionalism. Ontop of that, they
Do not apply for any jobs Chandler MacLeod has any part in. They're very unhelpful with no representation in the workplace. They come in once in a blue moon to read us the riot act. They pay little considering how much they get paid for finding us. They give no support and run a dictator-like establishment. Do yourself a favour and look for other contractors offering positions for the same job.
Pros
Cons
Stessful, no support, talk down to you.
Chandler Macleod aren’t real worried about their workers as opposed to their clients, they also aren’t real attentive when it comes to your concerns. Do yourself a favour and don’t bother with them.
Pros
Cons
Leaving them
A day of work would include stockpiling merchandise and selling to a variety of customers that come to buy at concerts. Workplace culture is very good and brings a happy experience whilst working.
Positive and experience i really li k ed t h eir style and t hge way t h ey treat and manage staff. It is top down good management practices examples.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chandler Macleod?
I am happy to work for chandler maclead because it look after staff. Their give me roster at the end of the week so I know how many day I have to work.
Pre starts Grab tools & equipment Head too work area Put angle over motor for cable Place cable clips in there correct position Assist panel crew with installation of panels
I enjoy working reception for this company however there is only 2 days a week work for me. This company is a fast paced place as you are the only receptionist for the whole company which can be difficult.
Really Really Good I rate Chandler Macleod The Staff are friendly The Hourly Rate is Excellent Conditions and benefits are awarding Family Friendly and considerate
not very many shifts and was always moved around and not stay at the one crossing, very slow at times as sometimes I would get no one crossing a little borring
Good management at Coffs Harbour excellent hourly rate.however . Did not see Chandler Macleod on job site the six months I was at my contract job. The end
Pros
Excellent hourly rate
Cons
No loyality when it comes to finding another contract
Brisbane office must have some major internal issues. Got offered a position for processing job then left to wait over a month for on site induction as they kept having excuses. Either the workplace was not ready or they were just flat out busy. You cant just go around offering employment and making people wait as if we dont have bills ! And every time you call they never have anyone available so your stuck trying to get answers out of the poor receptionist. They dont care about you, they only want money from companies paying them to find suitable workers. What they need to do is hire better people for their recruitment role.
Was a good company to work for great environment, great people and safe work environment. Accomodation was good, food was good also the culture. The wages were alright but overall good.
i really enjoyed all of the work that was given to me. i have no complaints about anything the work was fast paced keept me on my feet. i cant say there was nothing i did not like.
Was a ok place to work nothing special was no loyalty there was a good place at the start to work but went down hill after Christmas there are better places to work
Working fast paced with heavy lifting boxes on conveyer. Rf Scanning sorting out products by post codes into their right cages. Packing boxes into truck.
I find there are to many irrational employees working for Chandler Macleod and there is a fast and regular turn over of staff at Chandler Macleod so your always speaking to someone different. There is also a general 'pretend' to care vibe.