Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CHEP Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
Chep is very strict on safety, which makes me love going to work everyday knowing, I'm coming back home safe.. Good people and working environment too.
Management were a bunch of racist weirdos well one lady in particular i won't name any names the pay was horrible like 20cents above minimum wage but they force you to work like they are paying you 20+ an hour and next to no staff benefits i highly suggest seeking employment somewhere else.
Pros
Cons
CHEP has a very strong health and safety focus and I now have a very compleat understanding of how good health and safety is can be integrated into any business to improve worker safety.
Journey good the work is hard but when you got a good team leader everything runs smooths
Although my job duties were scanning, filing and uploading documents, each and every staff member would always offer their assistance. The atmosphere at work was very friendly which made work fun and easy.
Pros
Free tea/ coffee and fruits.
Cons
Nil
working at Chep was very new to me. coming out of studying straight to shift work. Working there has helped me develop skills for a different task, eg, stacking, painting, manual handling, etc.