Chorus NZ Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Chorus NZ Limited Employee Review

Great People

7 January 2019
As a FIFO employee, I found the staff always helpful and supportive. The working environment is relaxed and professional. I highly recommend working at CHORUS FS, Visionstream NZ.
13 October 2019
Same location
Delivery Specialist Fibre Field Operations (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Working here is great and exciting as projects provide challenges daily for delivering fibre to business customers where time lines are tight and delivery is key for a good customer experience which Chorus takes very seriously. Every day is a full on day for me because I oversee fibre design, build and delivery of fibre projects for the entire Auckland Region for Layer 1 and Layer 2 products. Colleagues are supportive, friendly and collaborative. I have a passion for fibre networks, so I enjoy my job very much especially the challenges and complexities during the build phase. The hardest part of the job is dealing with Council, Railway and Motorway Authorities when it comes to permits.
Pros
Broadband Concession, Paid Wellbeing days, Employee Wellbeing
Cons
Slow systems
27 October 2018
PROVISIONING CO-ORDINATOR (Former Employee) - Auckland
Was a great company, Job culture was excellent, really enjoyed working here however moved overseas to try new opportunities Excellent benefits such as free fruit on monday, flexible roster and excellent manager.
Pros
free fruit, friendly work colleagues, good work life balance
Cons
not much opportunity for job advancement
20 January 2018
Business and Networks Segment Manager (Current Employee) - Auckland NZ
great culture and support good career opportunities Largest infrastructure provider in nz and well respected brand worldwide Great people and positive work ethic
Pros
flexible working
Cons
only based in nz