Chorus NZ Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Chorus NZ Limited Employee Review

positive work enviorment with learning skills

19 August 2018
with Chorus Limited NZ, i am learning a new skills with a seniors along with positive enviorment. more of than it's a best opportunity to work along with a big company like Chorus
Pros
Free training and awards on best perfomence
Cons
free uniform, saftey gear
13 October 2019
Delivery Specialist Fibre Field Operations (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Working here is great and exciting as projects provide challenges daily for delivering fibre to business customers where time lines are tight and delivery is key for a good customer experience which Chorus takes very seriously. Every day is a full on day for me because I oversee fibre design, build and delivery of fibre projects for the entire Auckland Region for Layer 1 and Layer 2 products. Colleagues are supportive, friendly and collaborative. I have a passion for fibre networks, so I enjoy my job very much especially the challenges and complexities during the build phase. The hardest part of the job is dealing with Council, Railway and Motorway Authorities when it comes to permits.
Pros
Broadband Concession, Paid Wellbeing days, Employee Wellbeing
Cons
Slow systems
2 October 2019
Product Manager (Former Employee) - Auckland CBD, Auckland
Very hierarchical, political and old fashioned establishment with poor management. If you want to work in a fast paced environment with technology on the forefront of everything this isn’t the place to work. Performance reviews and hiring practices are out of date and flawed. Experienced bullying behaviour from colleagues and a weak and inexperienced manager who was unsupportive.
7 January 2019
Lead Process Design & Improvement Professional (Former Employee) - Auckland Office
As a FIFO employee, I found the staff always helpful and supportive. The working environment is relaxed and professional. I highly recommend working at CHORUS FS, Visionstream NZ.
  1. positive work enviorment with learning skills