Christchurch City Council

New Zealand16 reviews

Clear
4.2Work–Life Balance

Fast-Paced, Hard Working Environment

A typical day at work would be logging in to the phone system to answer all types of calls from the Christchurch public. No two days were the same in this role and it always kept you on your toes. Management was great when you had the right manager and support. Hardest part of the job was not always having the answers for customers as soon as they called in.

Fantastic team and management

Though it can depend on which library you are mainly situated in, I have found the team and management to be absolutely superb in the Libraries segment of CCC. There's a real sense of family between coworkers and management is genuinely caring about you as a person, with your work-life balance etc, not just your work output. Best work culture I have worked in.

Excellent culture

Its really happy to work with that environment and culture. Understanding the teams and the support If i get a chance to work as a permanent employment i prefer City council first

Productive Fun place to work easy going.

Typical day would be entering large amounts if Data, discussing with my team the days plan, my co workers were great, nice and friendly. I enjoyed every part of this job. The hardest part of the role was the amount of work that needed to be done, but I enjoyed that part, as it was a challenge.

Pros

Free coffees every week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christchurch City Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Christchurch City Council Reviews by Location