Cigna

New Zealand3 reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,889 reviews

It's okay

Love the people I work with...except my boss. Healthcare benefits are terrible...so are the dental benefits. Salary for my band is great, however they do not pay you for true performance. They pay you based on a narrow market value so you can exceed and and get a 1% raise if you are too close to what they consider market value. You can meet all the expectations and get nothing year over year.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Health insurance STINKS, networks are very closed and deductibles are VERY high for a family (mine is 6000)

Be aware

Culture at Cigna changed quite dramatically for the worse when a change of leadership occurred. In the contact centre there was a re-structure almost every year (even before I started), often just renaming roles. This meant I never felt safe or trusted in my role.

Fast Moving and Innovative Enviroment

In my previous roles I have led and developed both team leaders and phone agents and pride myself in my ability to coach and mentor employees which have in turn led to many of them receiving internal promotions and continuing their careers within the company. By encouraging employees to own their personal development, and supplying the coaching and support where required I truly believe that this will foster a culture that encourages all individuals to strive for continual improvement. The core of every role I have undertaken is always the customer and the emphasis on the customer experience. Due to this I am always looking for ways to enhance existing processes and procedures in order to ensure every interaction with the customer meets their requirements in the best possible manner. Some examples of this included implementing a “customer lifecycle” which analyses customer data in order to determine when to contact customers and the best frequency to do this with a view to creating up-selling opportunities. Another example is the creation and roll out of quality guideline documents for phone agents that not only ensure we met all regulatory requirements, but also provide the coaching and training needed to enhance the customer experience. I am well versed in operational requirements of a business within the financial services industry and have consistently been involved in areas such as budgeting and forecasting, recruitment, disciplinary procedures and all other day to day running of an office environment. In the past I have also led a team whose responsibility was -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cigna