Cigna

Cigna Employee Reviews

Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 4,001 reviews
Fast Moving and Innovative Enviroment
Auckland Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand10 August 2015
In my previous roles I have led and developed both team leaders and phone agents and pride myself in my ability to coach and mentor employees which have in turn led to many of them receiving internal promotions and continuing their careers within the company. By encouraging employees to own their personal development, and supplying the coaching and support where required I truly believe that this will foster a culture that encourages all individuals to strive for continual improvement.

The core of every role I have undertaken is always the customer and the emphasis on the customer experience. Due to this I am always looking for ways to enhance existing processes and procedures in order to ensure every interaction with the customer meets their requirements in the best possible manner. Some examples of this included implementing a “customer lifecycle” which analyses customer data in order to determine when to contact customers and the best frequency to do this with a view to creating up-selling opportunities.

Another example is the creation and roll out of quality guideline documents for phone agents that not only ensure we met all regulatory requirements, but also provide the coaching and training needed to enhance the customer experience.

I am well versed in operational requirements of a business within the financial services industry and have consistently been involved in areas such as budgeting and forecasting, recruitment, disciplinary procedures and all other day to day running of an office environment. In the past I have also led a team whose responsibility was
  more... to bring on new business partners, assess their fit with our company goals and then monitor and mitigate any future risk that may have risen from lending through these resellers.  less