Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews

New Zealand2 reviews
I was initially hired at Citibank in a temporary reception and administration position and was promoted to Documentation Manager in March 2011. My day to day duties included:

Co-ordinate all aspects of new customer setups, including the preparation and processing of the account opening, liquidity and product documentation.

Liaise with the Implementation Managers, Service Managers, Relationship Managers and ASU HUBS to co-ordinate customers implementations.

Communicate directly with customers to ensure they understand the documentation requirements

Maintain a tracking system to ensure all document preparations sent to customers and follow up to ensure they are completed within the defined time lines.

Ensure that all documents and agreements comply with the various industry regulations, the customer board resolutions and other local authorities where applicable.
Pros
challenging, rewarding
Cons
long hours, work load
Extremely customer focussed and a great place to work. Provides a lot of opportunities
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?