City Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
City Care Employee Review

it was really a very lovely experience .keen to work with them moreover people are very friendly in nature and helping staff as well.

29 January 2016
i am very lucky to work with the city cleaner service.it was really very experienced to me moreover everyone has a helping nature.never forget in my whole life.
thank you very much.

kaljeet
Pros
free fuites
26 July 2012
Same role
toilet cleaner/graffiti remover (Former Employee) - Silverdale
Lots of driving in the Van, which i liked, because I covered the whole of Rodney district. My day ranged from doing Toilet cleaning to Graffiti removal. I often got called away to do CR's = custumer request. which was very willing to do. Management were very good to work with. Mind you if you do your job properly and on time, they treated you very well. The hardest part of the Job was removing Graffiti one day and it was back there the next day. You just had to be on top of it.otherwise it could get you down. The most enjoyable part was being able to work as a team and help each other out to get the Jobs all done. And also the finished results after the jobs always look good. My co workers were also very hard working and easy to get on with.
Pros
taking the van home, overtime, great pay. courses.
Cons
lost the contract
20 March 2019
Same location
Hamerhand (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
He was a great experience for me . First experience of construction in new Zealand. The manager was really good and also the team .
Lot of free lunch and really good work atmosphere .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
29 October 2017
Same location
Project Administrator (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Typical day meeting demands of project. Learnt that team work is effective to ensure project success. Didn't always appreciate management for their lack to support staff in a work capacity. Workplace culture was not ideal but personal project team culture was extraordinary. Hardest part of job was dealing with daily challenges of complex project. Enjoyable part of job was working with the project team.
Pros
Catch up with project team
Cons
long work hours to catch up on a failing project
Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3