City Care

City Care Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury

Challenging but gained experience
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury29 October 2017
Typical day meeting demands of project. Learnt that team work is effective to ensure project success. Didn't always appreciate management for their lack to support staff in a work capacity. Workplace culture was not ideal but personal project team culture was extraordinary. Hardest part of job was dealing with daily challenges of complex project. Enjoyable part of job was working with the project team.
Pros
Catch up with project team
Cons
long work hours to catch up on a failing project
Drain Layer (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury9 June 2017
The management side of things can take a toll on us ground workers at times. this includes poor time management and lack of job preparation, which leaves us workers looking like the slack guys
Pros
Pay bonuses and good work hours
it was really a very lovely experience .keen to work with them moreover people are very friendly in nature and helping staff as well.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury29 January 2016
i am very lucky to work with the city cleaner service.it was really very experienced to me moreover everyone has a helping nature.never forget in my whole life.
thank you very much.
kaljeet
Pros
free fuites
Cons