City Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

City Care Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
i am very lucky to work with the city cleaner service.it was really very experienced to me moreover everyone has a helping nature.never forget in my whole life.
thank you very much.

kaljeet
Pros
free fuites
Cons
Lots of driving in the Van, which i liked, because I covered the whole of Rodney district. My day ranged from doing Toilet cleaning to Graffiti removal. I often got called away to do CR's = custumer request. which was very willing to do. Management were very good to work with. Mind you if you do your job properly and on time, they treated you very well. The hardest part of the Job was removing Graffiti one day and it was back there the next day. You just had to be on top of it.otherwise it could get you down. The most enjoyable part was being able to work as a team and help each other out to get the Jobs all done. And also the finished results after the jobs always look good. My co workers were also very hard working and easy to get on with.
Pros
taking the van home, overtime, great pay. courses.
Cons
lost the contract
Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2