City Care

City Care Employee Review

Family oriented and strong in Health and safety
toilet cleaner/graffiti remover (Former Employee) –  Silverdale26 July 2012
Lots of driving in the Van, which i liked, because I covered the whole of Rodney district. My day ranged from doing Toilet cleaning to Graffiti removal. I often got called away to do CR's = custumer request. which was very willing to do. Management were very good to work with. Mind you if you do your job properly and on time, they treated you very well. The hardest part of the Job was removing Graffiti one day and it was back there the next day. You just had to be on top of it.otherwise it could get you down. The most enjoyable part was being able to work as a team and help each other out to get the Jobs all done. And also the finished results after the jobs always look good. My co workers were also very hard working and easy to get on with.
Pros
taking the van home, overtime, great pay. courses.
Cons
lost the contract

Other City Care Employee Reviews

Nice work place
Hamerhand (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury20 March 2019
He was a great experience for me . First experience of construction in new Zealand. The manager was really good and also the team .
Lot of free lunch and really good work atmosphere .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Fun Workplace
Sample Collector (Former Employee) –  Akaroa, Canterbury9 October 2018
Friendly supervisor whos always understanding and helpful if we have any questions.
Would really love to work with them if given another opportunity ,2 weeks is too short to work with such amazing people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3