City Cleaning Services

City Cleaning Services Employee Reviews

New Zealand8 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

safety workplace

The job is from Monday to Friday in the evening, I learned to work unsupervised and the hardest part cleaning of shower. They respect my culture also.

Pros

no break

Cons

hours fine

Low pay, terrible management

I ended up being told few months working that its PART TIME ONLY. I ended up having to stay longer hours and not being paid for it only to be questioned as to why I was working late and why it wasn't done properly. Well I'm sorry for not being able to clean two buildings in two hours. From what I heard, they had reduced the hours so much. Before I left, there was a lot of people leaving already. That says a lot about the company. Still don't have that 2 hour pay.

Pros

Cons

They don't pay you enough and they complain alot

Good learning about culture of the country

Fun place to work and fellow colleagues were always there for help. Seniors were interactive, made workplace more communicative for each one of us. Great place to work.

n/a

You were never treated like you were part of a team. You were the team. You had to support your self. The boss always dodged you. They were always getting back to you but never did, You always had to do jobs that weren't in the job description, empty promises on a regular basis, no support system.

Pros

n/a

Cons

lack of support and communication

Enjoybale Workplace

Working with my mother was a nice experince, the job was very easy and i love meeting people along the way. Overall the job was great! The hardest job would have to be transport, having the money to work fromplace to place was a mission. The places i had to clean wereall over the place in tauranga, had to drive further which means i had to use gas that i couldnt afford. But with the jobs help i could pay for my gas easily, the boss was very kind. My co-worker is my mother, i loved working with her. Being our own team worked out better than working by ourselves. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experice of cleaning bulding in a area we hadnt been to. The hours were good, we could work at our own time and pace which is very good.

Pros

Meet Lovely people

Cons

Pay rate

Co Workers

Working with them was so enjoyable.Always helpful when a problem occurs. Always supportive and helpful. We enjoyed a lot there.That was a great time with them.

well organized work place

I work for 20 hours a week. All the employers are very supportive. My manager is the one who looks for out safety by providing flexible hours to work.

well managed work schedule

i work about 9 hrs a day and with a supportive team and well managed schedule its really productive and satisfying work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Cleaning Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

City Cleaning Services Reviews by Job Title